💬 Share your feedback on the latest Extra levels 15 441 - 15 485

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Discussions

New sweet levels are released weekly and every Tuesdays in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week’s levels have just been released. 

Levels: 15 441 - 15 485 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

🗺 What is Adventure Path?- More info HERE

Candy Crush Saga - Upcoming Season 🎃🎉🎁⭐ - Check it out HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

Candy Crush!

Come on now... ୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

This game has become a total farce @QueenB. I was well in front in Sam's Sweet Streak and now the game has disappeared.

Either this is another glitch or I was overtaken by 3 or 4 bots ??

Also the players at the top levels were told a while ago that we couldn't compete in the Episode Race as not enough players were at our level to have an Episode Race.

From the below Screenshot there are "supposedly" 6 players within 7 levels of each other. So, my question is, why are there not enough players at the top levels to compete in an Episode Race ???

Or are all these avatars "pseudo" players @QueenB ???

I have a "friend" @Scooterpie who used to appear on my map, but has now disappeared ??

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I posted too quickly, just finished a level and you show back up on my map! Our level banners are incorrect. I do not feel like playing level 15000 again just to correct my banner.

p.s. I did not edit my previous message because I like that little squirrel! Hehe! ʕ•ᴥ<ʔ

• Scooterpie
    Options

Well, I think that I have figured it out, the player who is ruining the curve. We are told that the levels are so hard and sometimes we get additional levels in a week to challenge certain players. Well, that ain't me child, and I do not personally know of any players that fit into this category. If you are out there, let's talk?

So, I figure Elon Musk must play Candy Crush Saga.

p.s. Please adjust the playing curve on the hardness of the levels minus Elon Musk, although I would love to chat with Elon, we are just not in the same playing field!

p.s.s. I love it that Meghan Trainor plays Candy Crush, she was a great guest star in the game. Now Meghan I would love to play the game with!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?