🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

G'Day to the RC community!

Today I played against Donald Trump!!

😃😁🤠 🇺🇸 + 🇬🇷

(I play as "Peter Pan") !!!

• Krishnopakkho
    Krishnopakkho Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

G'day @channie8

Now!!! What!!! I have nothing to say!!!

And this happened again as usual...Your studio guys was so unhappy about my comment part "What you are perfect for..."

Can you explain me about those screenshot...And I red circled them...Luckily I also record my game play video for this time...Can you or your studio explain me this one little tiny thing how can be someone lose a game where he covered all the jelly and full-filled all the winning condition and do lose all the streak???

And it is not the first time...This happens to me for close to 50 times...I did complained about this problem and also about for many other problems...And there was no good response or solution from you or from your studio...And not even you recovered my loss...If you people solved this or recovered my loss or gave some well explanation then there shall not come any fingering about "What you are perfect for..."

Now you tell me what a mature person should do in this situation?. You told me that now you are here and you read everything and also you are interested in about our collaboration...

So, now I am waiting to see what you do for this loss of mine and how do you recover or put sympathy for any of your family member's loss...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Well, as long as the internet problem continues and no solution is on the horizon, I think that its time for drastic action!

This is only one: throw away streak!

This is the best, in core, solution to the problem!

All other complains will be not important at all!

Remove streak to make all players happy!

• These who buy unlimited!
    • These who buy boosters!
    • These who buy nothing!
    • Players who play every day, every hour!
    • Players who play occasionally!

...just try!!!

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

You are right.....Channie 8 is very kind and helpfull!!! I am very pleased with her. But how kind or respectfull you talk about the many problems......it doesn't help. If you react angry and irritated......it doesn't help.

I understand the frustrations from krishnopakkho.

🤗

• CourtneyChips
    CourtneyChips Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hey, it’s okay and I understand that I probably read it wrong and went quick on my keyboard. I’ll think twice next time I’m replying. I don’t hold grudges about a misunderstanding and apologize if my comment made you feel bad! And I feel the same as you about the MANY issues occurring while playing RC. Maybe we should altogether do a boycott day and see what happens 😏

• Nell16
    Nell16 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Well, this round is interesting.

Loads and loads of disconnections - but not mine!

So I'm doing ok because it's my opponents losing out. One or two I think were bad losers and deliberate but the rest - disconnected when they should have beaten me.

Don't know what's going on! Is it regional? I play in the UK.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

O.K. the game is rigged! It was more than obvious on this round, where the game was playing "itself"!!

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

G'day @headoperations

First of all thanks for your reply...And happy to see that you are concerned so...

But something is there that I need to clear first...

First of all I don't have any personal issue with @channie8 or do not have any complain about her. So, there is no reason that I would be rude to her nor she to me. All I just say to the studio what just I do think about the studio in "What do you think" comment section. And I don't understand why are you making this too complex? It's simple, these problems are with technical side most of. Some of server side related. It can be happen for so many reason. Those has been happening almost for 1 year. Now, please do not tell me that they are trying. Man I did complete my graduation on CSE. I am not saying it for show-off, I do familiar with some of those problems. So, If you are serious about those problems or a willing one then it's not to hard to solve this problem. I did told about those problem for so many times and face those problems for more than 100 times. But, studio had no response, no feedback, no explanation and no nothing. So, I told them what I was think right about them. And I'm not that person who say anything without any logical explanation. And to @channie8 I just explain those reason and show her some of evidence, So, I do not thing that I was rude to her that I needed to be polite with her. Do you really think that RC studio is really serious or solid about their job?

Second, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Don't say that any body with this studio or related with any kind of game are kind to me. I am not an employee here, no one give me salary that any one needed to be kind to me for not to close my account or not to block my IP. No need to warn me with this caution. Just try to understand this is just a game. Not a life changing thing. If I do not play this game I would not die. Other side if I leave this game for the studio's fault then it will be great bad reputation for Candy Crush Community. Cause our rating does matter. Man I do have enough with this game. I full filled all my targets about this game. In Jelly section I did score more than 3 crore for a single level. I do not know any one break this score or not. But I am happy with my huge score. I do complete all those Jelly level's in a short period of time what was not too easy. Not only that I did score almost 1300 in RC. So I did full-filled all my self made challenged to me about this game.

Don't get me wrong. I can say from my heart that I don't want to hurt you or @channie8 with any of my words. All I did just point out the studio systems fault. But truly I do not like the part you say about what the other moderator will do to me if it was not @channie8. May be I am getting it wrong about what you say, but it still sounds like a thread to me. Other moderators can do whatever they want. I am not begging for their kindness and I don't need to.

But after all of this I've come to this point that they doesn't care about our complain; neither those problems should have been solved after receiving all of those players complain. Cause I'm not the only one who is complaining. You told me there are other clever ways to do complain; if you find out all of my comment from first to last then you will know I've tried all the possible ways.

Last of all thanks' to you to welcome me to be one of yours and it's a great pleasure for me.

Take care...

• Krishnopakkho
    Options

Thanks for your understanding. Please don't get hurt my words. I just explained the fact. And you are a big hearted person. Cause now days no one want to apologize. But they don't know apology help us to be a great person.

Actually we all are sufferer with those problems. And you place a nice thought about solution of this problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?