🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Cheaters

Options
jkwolf13
jkwolf13 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2021 in The Royal Championship

I have asked these questions 4 times already and no one will answer them?!! In the arena game why is it that the game gets to pick who they want to win?? I say this cause I can get more jelly rolls then my opponent and they get more points then me? 2nd why is it that I get picked second 90%of the time every time I get on to play? These statistics are correct cause we counted them for 3 weeks every day??? Last but not least... I think everyone should use their profile so we know their human... please answer these and be truthful too.. we are the ones who keep your game going so play fair

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @jkwolf13

Welcome to the Jelly Community

Not playing the RC much lately, though I do play occasionally when I'm about to Rank up in Mastery Level.

Yes there are some frustrations definitely and using a profile pics, I agree would be great. Unfortunately though, as a global, live game, played on multiple platforms, devices and in multiple languages, not all players (thousands or more) visit the community and read those suggestions.

Today I did play and went first 90% of the time and won about 50% of matches. I'm a bit ruthless in the RC though and will use the cage. Also set up the candy matches for bigger moves, rather than the 3 candy matches. Each Arena, I use a different strategy for and look out for the wrapped candies that are sometimes hidden by frosting blockers, next to a striped candy.

My favourite, Arena 12, has a well placed hardened Licorice Blocker, that if removed early, helps create space and Jelly, quite quickly and usually results in a win.

There is a great discussion in Jelly called Arenas: hints, tips & screenshots. The Author is one of our local Jellies and the current Arenas are posted there, with great gaming content and tips for the current Arenas. Check out page 1 of that thread for pics of the Arenas.👍

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,700 Level 5
    Options

@jkwolf13 hi!

I have answers to all your questions!! 😀

• You say that the winner is somehow "preselected" or something! I was balanced for months between this opinion and the opposite! When I was in a loosing loop, I was believing what you said! Other times not! Now I can tell you for sure that this what you think is not true, I am convinced after almost 2 years of playing!
    • I did not understand this question! Can you repeat it in more details and, if possible, post some screenshots?
    • The time period you play is too short to have true statistic results about the 1st/2nd player starting a match! According to the law of large numbers, tha statistics normally tend to 50/50, that's all!
    • The offering by King profile pics are used by players who have not facebook accound and they are thousands worldwide, as @Lady_Sarina mentioned in the previous post!
  • GotaDunQH
    GotaDunQH Posts: 68 Level 2
    edited December 2021
    Options

Oh, I truly believe the game is fixed 80% of the time. I’m on my way (Edit by CM: Rude) to the powers that be. When you’ve played for over a year, you can tell a predetermined winner....no matter what others may say.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?