๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

Options

Answers

• hottomato
    hottomato Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

It's not a general "feeling" as you say or I would have extra powers to get it right at least 9 times out of 10. When you have 2 consecutive wins, and need the 3rd/5th/7th one to get extra star(s) and boosters, in my arena you systematically start second. When you have one win, you can be sure to start first in the second game. When I say the game is rigged, it's not to benefit any particular player, it's a mind game to build frustration and push people to buy extra games.

Also, how do you explain that several times, my opponent was myself?! Same name and profile picture, it's happened 5 times in about a month, I recorded it. I record the games, and I keep the ones that clearly show "bugs", they may come handy one day. If you were aware of anything irregular, I wouldn't expect you to admit it, you work there. Originally I was playing to have fun and release stress, it's starting to have the opposite effect. In any case, am not an interesting player, I don't buy anything.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,525 Level 5
    Options

@hottomato hi again!

What you say is very interesting! I am going to investigate, to keep info about if I have 1 streak I start 1st on next match etc!

Thanks for this!

I also like to watch motifs or other factors that make sense somehow! But I never kept records about 1st/ 2nd positions!

We also have long discussions here about things like this!

But, first things first: being a moderator does not mean that I work here in any way!

I am just a player as you! I was also an active member of the Community for a long time and of course I am still active member!

Being a moderator is mostly a duty to help members, new and older if they need and also help in the Community!

So this you said is not correct: "I wouldn't expect you to admit it, you work there"!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I come now to the core of your question: The bag of playing against myself! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I explained it a lot of times here, since I was a simple member and it was confirmed by the Studio that my theory is correct:

It happens when your device has not enough memory to load your opponent's picture and name, or if there is connection problem between the two opponents being in two different locations in the world and the game servers! There are cases, when Internet does not "allow" a lot of traffic, because of capacity problems.

This problem can have two results:

1. It seems that you play against yourself! This happens if no opponent image exists in your device's memory, but there is already your own image and name! So the game loads your name and pic for you and for your opponent! In this case there is a possibility that the real opponent's image can be loaded on the last screen, the winner's screen, after matche's end!
    2. It seems that you play against the same opponent for several matches in a row. This happens if your previous opponent's pic there is already in your device's memory , but your current opponent's pic cannot be loaded! In this case your opponent's name sometimes is loaded, so it seems that you play against multiple opponents having the same user pic!

If it happens on different devices, it is a general communication issue between the two opponents and the game's servers, as I described before and not local device issue! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• satofia1
    satofia1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

The arena king royal didnot do it closed from along time why???

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @satofia1 and welcome!

As I see, the screenshot is from 8/3 /22, Tuesday! It is the day when RC opens again, after the "rest" of Monday!

Sometimes there is a delay, before a new event starts, not for all players, that varies from half an hours to a few hours!

Tell me please if today you have R.C. open! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• hottomato
    hottomato Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Makes sense. So here is another "bug"... I start playing in the arena about an hour after it started, my first opponent is Emily, and she's had 2 victories in a row before playing against me. She wins again, so she should have accumulated at the very least 15 points. But if I look at all the players, who have at least 15 points, there is no Emily there. This has happened many times and not once have I been able to find the player. I thought of a time delay, came back an hour later, still no Emily... ๐Ÿคจ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @hottomato and sorry for the "laughing"!! ๐Ÿ˜

You really tried to find this Emily into your leaderboard???

Tel me yes and I am going to answer you! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Be sure that if this is what I am thinking, it is not a bug!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Is anyone else seeing this?

• bellalaura
    bellalaura Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

In the middle of the Arena it is closed due to maintenance work? Why?

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options
  • NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2022
    Options

@cheers2u,

Thanks, I thought it was just me. I was playing and all of a sudden this appeared. I had purchased a 24 hour play and now it just says full (5 tickets). I hope it goes back to my time when it opens back up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?