🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Options

Comments

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

This happens a lot! Especially lately. You have "serial" blockers practically every game. Then you think you may have a chance at 3 game winning streak, when your opponent gets "cascading candies" from the candy gods. You go back to one and try it all over again and still get the same results!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@NatalieG, unfortunately this is true, as I mentioned above, according to my experience!

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

twice ? It's not about twice, it's about trying to win 3 games in a row 10 times or more. If you would at least notice ok it goes on but nothing happens at all... the opponent always has double and 3 times chances. Alone that he usually starts at 90 percent. Then no matter what kind of move he makes fill his boosters color his squares like anything else...I can do whatever I want k. and if there is a chance, the opponent waits until the end of his turn and out of the blue he closes it down ... that's just not fair anymore ...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited October 2022
    Options

@wiwiki @NatalieG

No chance if opponent gets the following combination: Striped + Wrapped:

The "Jellylicious" has hidden the wrapped candy! 😆😎😁

Finally:

However, I have reached purple starburst! 👍

• wiwiki
    Options

It's just unbelievable how many blocks until it's no longer possible...although you can see that you have no chance of making any moves, it's replayed and further blocked...not only that the alleged opponent's resources are doubled fill quickly you will be blocked the opponent makes a move. You block again because his booster fills up with one move and again he makes the second move zack filled again. I make a move, it doesn't happen because you don't have a chance...the opponent keeps blocking...people it has to be because it's just not played fairly anymore here...you don't have a chance

it really gets me excited

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited February 2023
    Options

Yes @wiwiki, it is exactly as you say!

It happens to me more often and more often!

Cagers, when they fillup the cage, they grab it and block you at a glance!!

• wiwiki
    Options

unbelievable how you have zero chance

• wiwiki
    Options

I just feel like there's zero chance. You're blocked until you can't anymore, you don't have a chance anyway, but one is always put on top of it... the bad and corrosive thing is that strips of boosters are set and they fill up so quickly, nothing happens to me. And still you get blocked...really now people let it be and play fair...if there are opponents sitting behind

• wiwiki
    Options

no matter what you do you have no chance of winning a game....let alone 3 games in a row....that's just so annoying and i think that's pure intention....to get any further....why the sweets are also placed at the opponent's feet

• wiwiki
    Options

block block block .... it's really bad you don't have a chance anyway what's that supposed to mean

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?