🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Comments

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    edited December 2022

You're about to win... 6 times now... You finally believe and every time the game is canceled that's clearly unfair.... and makes me angry 😡😡😡😡

• wiwiki

Can one also be fair....to all it is an impossible game to block the opponent so often when one sees exactly that he hardly has a chance. damn it stay fair...you already have an advantage....you can't give your opponent a chance....you want that too....and then just let it be when you see it you win by blocking shortly before a win....if you play alone then do what you want...but here you play in pairs if then stay fair....it really annoys me to behave like this...

• wiwiki

It's getting worse every day, it just can't be. I'm so angry...I just don't understand why does it always win the opponent...why? You can't even win 3 games, not the slightest chance....that's just kidding....I'm so disappointed with this game...it's no longer fun how should you create something yourself You can't do it with a booster...the opponent beats you with just one move...so for me there's fraud behind it...it just can't be anymore...almost 45 hours and not even 3 games to play. ..to the advantage always the opponent alleged opponent....

• wiwiki

It seems that you are not allowed to win more than 2 games in a row....it is not allowed....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• wiwiki
    edited December 2022

not normal 24 hours and not even 3 games that you can win in a row it's absolutely only abnormal for the opponent ... it's just unbelievably unfair how the sweets fall and it's very suspicious how the game is designed ....

• wiwiki

This game is just terrible, it has nothing to do with fairness...everything is done here so that only the alleged opponent has the chance to win....it's no longer fair....

• pepapiggy
    pepapiggy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2023

Horrible, you can't win any game. My opponent is losing, suddenly on the last move he unbelievably creates a wrapped candy and next to it an exploding ball. incredible!!!!!! I lose again. I've been powerless for weeks watching how they beat me at the end with unlikely plays. I do not buy, I do not spend money because it is a monumental scam. i started playing in the arena from the beginning and it was fun, you won, you lost, you were first, second, but for many months it's been a big, big big tease for the player and I'm so glad that you remove this game that already it's not funny, on the contrary, it puts you in a bad mood.

• wiwiki

Why boosters if you don't have a chance with them because they don't fill up.....you never have a chance with them, but your opponent gets triple the chance his fill up three times as fast ....and if your opponent uses some you don't need them play because then you've already lost....

I don't call that fair

• wiwiki

And once again it is confirmed to me that everything is designed in favor of the opponent because you can have 45 and 44 fields filled while the opponent only fills a little and with just one move he wins the game anyway... so somehow the whole thing is extreme suspicious...... So once again everything just the opponent ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?