Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
completed level 100 a few days ago and the game does not move onto level 101 also no notification on how or anything. How do I unlock it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It doesn't give me any options after I beat level 100 it just goes back to the map where it would usually move itself forward to the next level but it doesn't
If you tap to play level 100, does it pop up with the roadblock options, or can you click next after completing it?
There's nothing out of the ordinary on the screen. Last update was done nov 23 and that might have been when it stopped working. Shows level 100 at the end of a road then no bridge taking it to the next "island" and 101 shows as locked. Weird that there's no pop up or notifications on how to get there though...
Is it a roadblock in the game (I haven't got that far yet) or do you need to update the app?
Let me know what you see on the screen and I'll try and help you.