🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

blossom blast lvl 130

Options
Andreas_Friedl
Andreas_Friedl Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, there are allways hard and easy lvls but this lvl is crazy. It dies not even Name sense to use gold cause there are so many moves i would habe to buy. Strange thing also is that there are different kinds of this lvl if you watch YouTube. I should clear up 3 times 60 with three bees. And this is not only forfor me impossible. Pls male it playable and not ONLY a money counter. Many icknow stoppen playing this game in lvl 130 could not be the sense of one lvl.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Right you are Andreas! Still, I really love the game and the design. I´m pretty confident they will find the right track and keep it challenging yet playable, like their other games.

• McHelna
    McHelna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am not getting even close. Few times I have managed to blast one of the three, but that is it. 

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olmh5QFzbIBlossom Blast Saga Level 130 has recently been changed again and now we get 22 moves to complete the level.  This video walkthrough shows how to pass Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 with no boosts. My Strategy for Level 130:  Break through the flower pots early on to allow the flowers to drop down to where the big buds are. Link flowers into big buds of the same colour for faster progress and set off chain reactions near the big buds.   Watch my walkthrough video for a demonstration and in-video written tips

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?