🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom blast 126 - GrumpyCat Tutorial wrong answer!

Options
Twirr
Twirr Posts: 4 Newbie

I play on iphone.  My level 126 is MUCH harder than one shown in tutorial marked as correct answer to prior questions in this forum.

Specifics:

total moves: 20

top (initial) bud requires 20 hits, not 15 as shown

bottom 3 buds require 50 hits, video shows 40.  Also, my bottom left and right buds are right up against sides, while the ones in the video have space around them, allowing for more chain reaction hits.

Please fix this level to make it playable.

Best Answer

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

The Blossom team made a couple of tweaks to the level requirements since the initial release. Many of these seem unbalanced at the time being and I expect that we will see an update soon. Personally I haven't made new videos because they have different goals across platforms and most are so hard I can't imagine that they will leave them that way. In short the time invested will be wasted as soon as they update and get them right. A lot of players have been complaining so lets cross our fingers for a new update this week.

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

Hi Twirr.. that is very strange... I just checked again the level on my iphone and it still has only 19 moves and big buds with counts 15, 40, 40, 40, exactly as per my most recent video here.  Is it possible that you haven't updated your app recently? It would be very strange that we have different versions on the iphone otherwise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXx1Va0yBBQ

• Twirr
    Options

Hi GrumpyCat, thanks for checking.  Yes, I looked for updates, and I seem to have latest version.  I would love to post a screenshot to the forum, if you can let me know how.

• Twirr
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yayy!  The latest update has resolved the problem.  I look forward to playing the improved level 126!  Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?