🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why doesn't this game prevent the device from going into sleep mode like the other games?

mom1097
mom1097 Posts: 3 Newbie

In Blossom Blast, during game play, the screen will time out and go dark if I don't make a move for a certain amount of time (depending on the device settings).  Other King games force my device to stay awake while the app is running.  My particular device (or version of Android...I am not entirely sure) unfortunately resets the games to the main menu when the screen times out, causing to me to lose a life.  This is really frustrating to lose my progress every time I set my device down for a few seconds or get distracted with something else.  Why is this game not programmed to keep the screen "awake" like the other games are?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Yeah I've noticed that as well with Blossom Blast, I like the fact that it respects my settings though I have to say. Weird that it's resting the game for you though, for me it always brings it back to the level I was in, even when I lock the device manually and I play on an  LG Nexus 5 running Android 6.0.1.

The only solution I can think of is to go into your display settings and change the Sleep time setting to 1 min minimum.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?