Blossom Blast Level 192

Options
2»

Answers

• iKaresz
    iKaresz Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2016
    Options

Well I almost managed to pass the level, one small thing left and 3 steps (6-7 big booms exactly where it is needed) :/ it was impossible to find 3 flowers near it in the water :/ I guess it was once in a lifetime chance...

• Jay_Forrester
    Jay_Forrester Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level, I suspect is designed to get players to drop some cash into the game. It's why you'll never get a response from King, because they'll never admit it. I've been going on this level for 5 days now, I've never even come close.

• Sir_Die_A_Lot
    Sir_Die_A_Lot Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This level, I suspect is designed to get players to drop some cash into the game. It's why you'll never get a response from King, because they'll never admit it. I've been going on this level for 5 days now, I've never even come close.

Only 5 days? Wait until you hit the 3 weeks level of frustration. If there is no change I'm deleting it this weekend.
  • Lawrence
    Lawrence Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm also stuck on this level. It's one of those money grab levels trying to force to buy cheats. I play it maybe once every 3 days in hops of beating it. NOPE not going to happen. Uninstalling. 

• Samhuff1977
    Samhuff1977 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I noticed this morning that the level had changed. It went from impossible to completely and totally impossible. How are you supposed to clear the weeds if you don't have any blossoms near them? I can get the first column of weeds with the blossom blasts but that is all I'm able to reach. Was hoping after clearing that column, the blossoms would fall like some other levels, but still nothing. I guess I'll just keep checking back in to see if it has changed any. Won't be wasting anymore lives on this level though until something changes.

• Sir_Die_A_Lot
    Options

I noticed this morning that the level had changed. It went from impossible to completely and totally impossible. How are you supposed to clear the weeds if you don't have any blossoms near them? I can get the first column of weeds with the blossom blasts but that is all I'm able to reach. Was hoping after clearing that column, the blossoms would fall like some other levels, but still nothing. I guess I'll just keep checking back in to see if it has changed any. Won't be wasting anymore lives on this level though until something changes.

I found the same. After a couple of tries and getting the mega blasts you can clear the ones closest to the flowers but no way to touch the rest. Like the others here I will keep watching because it seems they are trying to do something.
  • Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

They finally updated Blossom Blast level 192 today in the Android update. It is much more manageable now. Here is the new 192 video if anyone needs it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD47hcZlbB0

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioCFm0fsCew

Blossom Blast Saga Level 192 has been changed and it is no longer impossible!!  Here's the walkthrough, with in-video written tips.

• Sir_Die_A_Lot
    Options

It's changed!!!!!

ive finished 192. 

On to the new levels at 200+ now. 

• Ohplease12345
    Ohplease12345 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioCFm0fsCew

Blossom Blast Saga Level 192 has been changed and it is no longer impossible!!  Here's the walkthrough, with in-video written tips.

This video is some bull. You only get 22 moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?