🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

this is in regards to gold bars I purchased on blossom blast saga

Options
Joe_J_Anderson7
Joe_J_Anderson7 Posts: 2 Newbie

I bought gold bars twice now today that I WAS BILLED for and do have screen shot for proof. (Bought them way more then twice between me and my fiance, however only twice now that i got message saying i was billed but never got goldbars!) The total was $9.99, twice. For a total of 220 unreceived gold bars, these games charge/make enough. This is not okay and needs to be handled as such, or we qill no longer spend our hard earned money on your games if were not gonna get the resources we pay/paid for.Please address this matter promptly........ thnx: Joe J, Anderson!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear you did not receive your Gold Bars. Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.

• Joe_J_Anderson7
    Joe_J_Anderson7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear you did not receive your Gold Bars. Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.

I've sent in screen shots, emailed king alot of times called google. Your customer service is a complete joke. Automation at its finest. Wish I'd known this before WAISTING money on your game for "resources" that weren't received, only to have my complaints of this fall on deaf ears..... kudos king... Not happy with the "care" received

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?