Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
After accepting lives they do not credit lives and I do not receive them. What am I doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Acelady!
Sounds like an issue with your installment of the game.
I suggest you make sure the game is connected to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to save your game progress, high scores and gold bars. Please also make sure you have used all available boosters. Once done you can then proceed to un-install the game followed by a reboot. When your phone is rebooted please reinstall the game:
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blossom-blast-saga/id973482525?mt=8
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.blossomblast
Once the game is installed please connect the game to Facebook or Kingdom in order to retrieve your game data. After this you should be able to receive/send lives without any issues.
Cheers :-)