🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

It would be nice if the developers of King games would pay attention to the people who are playing!

Options
Jesshar80
Jesshar80 Posts: 4 Newbie

I attempted to play blossom blast this morning, but when selecting the level it would open up and immediately tell me to try again and take a life. I went through all five lives trying to play. I closed it out several times and went back in, chose different levels to see if they worked; nope, nothing. All lives gone. I sent an email to the email they provide for contacting them and get an automated email back stating to look into this website and this forum to figure out my issue. It also stated it would be the ONLY email I got from them about my issue. How nice of them! It was so nice to know that someone actually took time to read about the problem I was having and determine they have a bug that needs fixing today. NOT! Well, let's see if they deal with it this time. Hello King game employees, the people who enjoy playing your games are having issues. I saw another user with this same issue this morning. Would mind taking some time out of your busy day and look into why this game is having issues this morning? It would be greatly appreciated! 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?