🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Boosters disappeared when I connected to facebook

Options
Amber-4
Amber-4 Posts: 2 Newbie

I had earned free boosters and they disappeared when I connected to Facebook. I had 3 water pales and only 2 shovels left. How do I fix this or should I just disconnect it from Facebook.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Disconnect it just to see if they reappear, since you're progress is saved to FB it won't do any harm and you can always reconnect it.

• Amber-4
    Amber-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Disconnect it just to see if they reappear, since you're progress is saved to FB it won't do any harm and you can always reconnect it.

I tried and it didn't work ☹
  • Jody
    Jody Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'm a recent convert to not connecting to Facebook for these games, due to internet connection problems one day I was playing.  You can make an account with King instead, King finds you friends, which is great because none of my real life friends play or would even be inclined to.  Whereas I've always been into console and computer gaming and iOS games seem like the logical tangent for me.  Even if your Facebook friends do play, chances are you might have two or three friends at most, but King gives you many many more than this.  The first time I logged in I had over 200 messages waiting, friends who wanted to give me lives, friends asking for lives and help.  The King login saves your progress too. I too lost some boosters in the transition, but I think it was worth it, I can play a lot longer before running out of lives because my friends help me out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?