🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Game won't open

Options
Minnie298a
Minnie298a Posts: 2 Newbie

After an automatic update on my Mum's Ipod, Blossom Blast won't open. The icon for the game is just a gray square, with "Waiting" underneath (and we have been waiting for over well 17 hours now) that does nothing when tapped. The game will not open or update through the app store, and it can not be deleted to be reinstalled. All other games (most of them King ones), including others that updated at the same time, are working fine.

Any advice would be great.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Minnie!

I suggest you start with rebooting your tablet.

If the problem persists then you might have to un-install the game, reboot, then re-install. Did you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom? If yes, then all your level progress, highscore and gold bars are stored online. If no then I suggest you first do a complete backup of your tablet before un-installing.

Cheers :-)

• Minnie298a
    Minnie298a Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Minnie!

I suggest you start with rebooting your tablet.

If the problem persists then you might have to un-install the game, reboot, then re-install. Did you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom? If yes, then all your level progress, highscore and gold bars are stored online. If no then I suggest you first do a complete backup of your tablet before un-installing.

Cheers :-)

Hi.I've tried turning the Ipad off and on again, and that hasn't helped. I can not delete/uninstall the game. I get given the option, tap Yes, and that's it. Regardless of how long I wait.Trying to go through the app store gives me the option to open, but again, nothing happens when the button is tapped.I'm not sure if the game is connected, but Mum is happy to start again, and has currently not purchased any gold for that game.I'm currently not in a position to total factory reset the tablet, or back it up (although it is purely for games), as it's Mum's hospital entertainment and it serving that purpose.I have no problems with the game through my Android run tablet, it's only through the Ipad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?