🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I can't advance beyond level 160

Options
Gem_N._Eyer
Gem_N._Eyer Posts: 2 Newbie

I play Blossom Blast every day things were going nicely until I got to level 160. I played and passed the level but the screen went white and the game closed. I opened it back up but I found that I was still on level 160 and can not even replay the level because it goes back to the white screen. If I connect to the internet to play the game won't advance past the orange loading screen. I've cleared cache and still no solution, if anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Gem!

I suggest you do a re-installation of the game. I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to do it:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars) To save your boosters you'll need to do a backup of your mobile data - for instance iCloud. 

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on iTunes and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars. For the boosters you'll need to do a restore process in order to recreate them.

7) Done! You should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Windmill_T
    Windmill_T Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi Gem!

I suggest you do a re-installation of the game. I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to do it:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars) To save your boosters you'll need to do a backup of your mobile data - for instance iCloud. 

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on iTunes and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars. For the boosters you'll need to do a restore process in order to recreate them.

7) Done! You should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Have some Question ? i want to do like you said but when i try to login with facebook and it will stuck on white page too. How to fixed it ?
  • Gem_N._Eyer
    Gem_N._Eyer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Combo-

Thank you for the suggestion. I apologize for the late reply, I've been on the go so much. I will follow your instructions and let you know how it works out for me. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?