Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I started playing on tablet with email now want to switch to facebook how???? So I won't loose my level that I'm on now????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried numerous times to connect/invite with facebook from the game on my table it says (server error it seems like something went wrong)???? Why won't it let me connect?
Hi DeeDee,
Blossom Blast Saga is currently only available on mobile devices. This means that you can't play it directly on Facebook.
If you already have the game connected to Kingdom (orange button) then all your game progress, highscores and gold bars are already stored online. If you prefer to play/compete with your friends on Facebook then simply connect the game with the blue Facebook button, enter your login details and you can now continue your quest in Blossom Blast Saga together with your Facebook friends :-)
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care