🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Full Screen Mode for Blossom Blast Saga

Options
Kylie_Winton
Kylie_Winton Posts: 6 Level 2

When will Full Screen Mode be available on the Blossom Blast Saga game on Facebook and devices like Android etc. I am sure that players have requested Full Screen Mode many times before for all the other King Games on all the many devices that the games can be played on, what I don't understand is why its not in place yet. It's very irritating when playing the game that the top of the screen where the number of turns left, and other important game information is placed, but in order to see it, it means scrolling up and down, while in the middle of a game. I have discovered on several occasions, that doing so can result in clicking on something you didn't want to, making a mistake and losing a turn, just to see the top of the page. Also could all King games get a zoom in and out option as well, for those who have less than perfect eyesight. I have personally found that the zoom in option while in full screen mode, is invaluable to game play and allows the player to focus on a specific section of the game, and to zoom out when needing to see the entire game when choosing their next selection. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

There is one thing you can do in the meantime. I'm not sure what browser you have but for example in Chrome, if I hold down the CRTL button and roll the mouse forward the screen zooms in so this makes the game bigger. Try it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?