Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
i only play Blossom Blast Saga on one device started recently, am on around level 67, now when i go to play, i am back to the start...LEVEL 1!!! ????? whats going on????? i want my current level back...pretty please! wow! annoying!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elanna and Steven,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
I am having a similar issue also. I am at level 203, on my phone. On my other devices, I am only at 202. I have beat
202 already. I am guessing that they are not going to answer this question.