Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I use IE and chrome and they are up to date, caches are empty, computer rebooted and I still get the message that I need to update my browser. I played yesterday just fine!! What is the problem??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game. I understand that you have tried some steps to fix this already, please could you follow our entire troubleshooting guide here and let me know how you get on: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out Have a lovely weekend!
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game. I understand that you have tried some steps to fix this already, please could you follow our entire troubleshooting guide here and let me know how you get on:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Have a lovely weekend!