🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

blossom blast saga error, your browser or graphics card is not supported

Options
Melanie_Kennedy
Melanie_Kennedy Posts: 1 Newbie

i have played this game on my mothers account on facebook, using google chrome, then a few days ago that error message popped up and we are no longer able to play this game, wondering if this is a bug in an update you may have added! Now i have tried google chrome, mozilla, and opera web browsers, to try to see if it is just a browser problem, with all the same results.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Melanie,

Blossom Blast Saga uses a technology called HTML 5 which is depending on both your browser and the hardware components in your laptop.

I suggest you start out by checking if the current browser you are using is fully HMTL 5 compatible. Please check this website from your laptop and notice if there are any elements not compatible: https://html5test.com 

You might also have to check the installed drivers for the graphic card in your laptop. Please enter 'Device Manager' in the search field in the Task bar in Windows and from here unfold the section called 'Display adapters'. You might have to install additional drivers so please consult the manual for your computer in order to obtain the correct drivers.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?