Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
On blossom blast I've gone up to level 322 but once I close the app it takes me back to level 307 it's getting very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you not just scroll back up a little? If you pass the next level, does the same thing happen? The only thing I can think to do is clear the game cache to see if this clears the memory and solves the issue.
Can you not just scroll back up a little? If you pass the next level, does the same thing happen?
The only thing I can think to do is clear the game cache to see if this clears the memory and solves the issue.
No it will take me back down to that level and won't allow me to go back unless I play again and pass how do I clear the game cache?