🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Facebook Friends

Options
John_Wells
John_Wells Posts: 2 Newbie

It appears they have added pseudo friends in addition to my actual ones, since the last time I looked. Is there a way to turn them off or see the difference on the map? It is a huge pain to click on each friend icon to see who is playing to find out almost all of them aren't anyone I know.

If any developers read this, I would love a list of my friends and their level so I don't have to hunt the entire map to find them. Mark pseudo friend with a different border color so it is obvious on the map. Allow me to add or delete pseudo friends with a setting.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Blossom Blast Saga.

The pseudo friends are players from the Kingdom community. You can activate the players by connecting the game to Kingdom (the orange button with the crown)

Once you disconnect the game from Kingdom the players will not appear on your game map.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Blossom Blast Saga.

The pseudo friends are players from the Kingdom community. You can activate the players by connecting the game to Kingdom (the orange button with the crown)

Once you disconnect the game from Kingdom the players will not appear on your game map.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?