Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I was placing blossom blast on another tablet through Facebook attempted to transfer games to new tablet but have not been able to do so. How can I get back on level 147 where I was originally on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried this method it still does not work could I give you my email account and you log me back into my level. My e- mail account annehadley1@verizon.net.
As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again from any device, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. If you load up the game on Facebook directly, does you progress come up there?