Alpha Betty 414

Options
Master_Fu
Master_Fu Posts: 8 Level 2

You're supposed to get 5 cheese chunks, but after the 4th one is down, the 5th chunk doesn't appear even after several rounds. The level seems impossible to complete.

Best Answer

• Master_Fu
    edited July 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks, Diane! That's it: When chunk number 4 goes down, you need to have at least 6 moves left. Use them to prepare vertical blue tiles on the three columns where the 5th chunk might appear. When number 5 finally does come, you are ready to take it down in one move.

Answers

• Diane_LeMire
    Diane_LeMire Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Had this same problem on a higher level. I needed 8 cheese chunks and used up my turns waiting for more to show up after getting half of them. Messaged alphabetty about a glitch and they assured me there wasn't one. Took me a month of trying that level off and on and even deleting the game because I was so frustrated. Finally got it. I got lucky and had a lot of great word making letters and when I only needed 1 more cheese I had 8 turns left. The game made me use up 5 of those turns waiting for a new cheese to appear. One finally showed and I luckily got it. So I guess it's just a matter of being lucky and getting great letters. 

• Master_Fu
    edited July 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks, Diane! That's it: When chunk number 4 goes down, you need to have at least 6 moves left. Use them to prepare vertical blue tiles on the three columns where the 5th chunk might appear. When number 5 finally does come, you are ready to take it down in one move.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?