🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Request from a Friend

Options
Patricia_Gayle
Patricia_Gayle Posts: 1 Newbie

When I launch BB, I get a message inside the game that a friend is asking for help unlocking a level. I click Accept but nothing happens. Help! I'm using a ZTE android.

Answers

• Lisa-Jayne
    Lisa-Jayne Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Patricia, I have a ZTE FIT SMART 4G Phone(Android), which I use to play all the King "Saga" Games. I find that if any of my FaceBook friends send me requests, for either lives or help with unlocking a level, then the usual Facebook message appears & I just press/click on "Send! If it's a request from a friend, who's a fellow Saga Player & appears on the map, but isn't one of my FB Friends, then I just click on "Send"- a circle made up of lines, resembling a sun, will appear on my screen & will spin. I know when either of these requests (a Life or Help), have been sent to that friend, as the rotating sun disappears from the screen, completely! I find I've got to press on the screen firmly, but not with too much force. With the start of each new level,You will have noticed that a list of the top scoring players appears-these are fellow players, as well as Saga Friends! To send each a life(daily), you have to press on each heart, individually. The other alternative, which sends all your fellow, FB & Saga Game Friends a life daily, is to press/click on to the "Hearts" icon, which appears on the left of your screen & above your settings icon,on your map! Hope this helps & isn't too long- winded! Good Luck!! Regards, Lisa-Jayne.(Australia)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?