Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
On Blossom Blast Saga I now have to pay $1.99 to get 10 coins. Everyone else pays $0.99 to get 10 coins. Why did mine double?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @tonyajane you can compete with other players here in the community. Take part in our competitions. There you can show your skills.
I like the game but it doesn't have any extra challenges so I go to the other games so I can compete with other players
Hi Dotty Owens,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Dotty Owens,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team