🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

What should I do when I lost my progress?

Options
Thùy_Linh
Thùy_Linh Posts: 1 Newbie

My latest level was 840. But when I updated this game, I my level turned into 545

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Oh dear. This seems to be happening on a lot of the games. If you are playing through Facebook (you have an account and connect to The Kingdom through that), then your progress should be saved no matter if you are on the FB app or mobile. What I suggest (it worked for me) is to clear cookies on your device (and on your computer if you are able to do that) and if that doesn't work, try uninstalling then reinstalling the app (on Mobile or on FB) and then re-connect through Facebook. I had this problem a little while ago, and this worked. It had something to do with my progress being saved, but the cookies were messed up or something. I hope this helps you a little bit at least. I am no expert, but I know how frustrating it can be to not have the progress on a game show up, even though you know you have cleared a lot more levels than it is showing. :) Good luck and I wish you the best!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Oh dear. This seems to be happening on a lot of the games. If you are playing through Facebook (you have an account and connect to The Kingdom through that), then your progress should be saved no matter if you are on the FB app or mobile. What I suggest (it worked for me) is to clear cookies on your device (and on your computer if you are able to do that) and if that doesn't work, try uninstalling then reinstalling the app (on Mobile or on FB) and then re-connect through Facebook. I had this problem a little while ago, and this worked. It had something to do with my progress being saved, but the cookies were messed up or something. I hope this helps you a little bit at least. I am no expert, but I know how frustrating it can be to not have the progress on a game show up, even though you know you have cleared a lot more levels than it is showing. :) Good luck and I wish you the best!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?