🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Saga does not start at the level 1 in my Sarah Steward Profile

Options
Sarah_Stewart
Sarah_Stewart Posts: 2 Newbie

I have two FB profiles. (1) ivyzulifah and (2) Sarah Stewart. The 2nd was created for me to play games against myself.

The problem now is when I play Blossom Blast Saga as Sarah Steward, FB brings me the game from my ivyzulifah profile. So I can't start from level one.

This doesn't happen in Bubble Witch Saga 3 and Candy Crush saga. Both start at the very first level.

Please tell me why this is happening and what KING can do to resolve this issue.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hi Sarah,

I am sorry you are having this issue.

Log out of Facebook in the game and in the Facebook page/app and reboot.  Then log back in with Sarah. Sound like its not releasing or somewhere is still logged into the ivyzulifah profile. If still not working what is the device you are using and how are you starting the game (app or in Facebook)

• Sarah_Stewart
    Sarah_Stewart Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Just Playing. Did as you advised but no luck. Logged out of both my ivyzulifah and sarah stewart fb accounts. Logged out of my game on android, also from my fb on android. Still no joy. Any other advice?

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

What level are you at if you log into facebook on a different device/computer and try to play the game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?