Options

Answers

• terikeyes
    terikeyes Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Just lost Golden Bee 9 months ago, and now Daily Booster and Daisies have gone, just opened the game today.

What is happening? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Options

I don't know what's going on, but I've notified the Community Moderator about it. Hopefully we'll get an answer tomorrow.

• Lotus_Flower
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello Blossom blasters!

There isn't anything wrong with your game. The team has turned off the daily login feature and the Daily Daisies boosters so no one is receiving the free shovels, watering cans, or paint pallets. And the scoreboard is also missing.

You may be seeing other changes to your game too.

The game studio is working on a NEW daily booster feature plus several other updates.

Keep checking for updates, each one builds on the last one. You'll soon see something new in Blossom Blast Saga! It may take a few weeks to complete, but the wait should be worth it!

if you notice a problem, be sure to post a new question and we'll do our best to help solve the problem.

• Lotus_Flower
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello everyone!

There isn't anything wrong with your game. The technical team turned off the daily login feature and the Daily Daisies. They are working on a NEW daily login feature, so stay tuned for something new coming to Blossom Blast Saga!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Yes, our Superstar @debrichmond is right- these features have been turned off temporarily while the team works on new features. ๐Ÿ˜Š

We'll update you HERE.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there!

Thanks for the announcement, @debrichmond!

Our new Superstar is right, and we'll update you buzzy bees in this thread as soon as we receive more information on when the features will come back, or when the new one will be available. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for raising this issue, my friends, and thank you @debrichmond and @firebombmarkus for giving me the heads-up!! โค๏ธ

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yaaay ๐Ÿค— I can't wait to see the new feature as I am sure it will be very useful ๐ŸŒน

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

wow

am waiting for the new feature

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you very much for the heads up dear @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿค— and @debrichmond ๐Ÿ˜

I was wondering what happened to the Daily Bonus and came to check out the Support section. I am so glad that I did as I found this announcement ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

I wonder what kind of Blooming Flowers will the Blossoms bring for us ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?