🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Unable to send lives - URL Blocked - OAuth error

Peter_Croft
Peter_Croft Posts: 3 Newbie

Since about 4 days ago (2 June 2018), whenever I try to send lives, I receive the following error. I am using the latest version of Firefox and have tried clearing my cache. I never had a problem before.

URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Peter, that sounds a bit odd. 

Have you tried in another browser firstly?  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?

Firefox recently updated and has caused many game issues :(

• Peter_Croft

My system

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Firefox v60.0.1 64 bit

I play in Facebook

I tried on Firefox v56.0.2 and Chrome Version 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit) and I get the same error message when trying to send lives.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thanks Peter, I am going to pass this over to one of the team as they may be able to suggest something technical. I know you tried the troubleshooting already :(

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Peter,

Thanks for telling. We're currently looking into the issue.

I can't give you an exact date for when this will be fixed. In the mean time I suggest you play the game on a mobile device.

- Mark

• Milena_Todorova
    Milena_Todorova Posts: 1 Newbie

Same issue here from a week. Also in Facebook.

I'm using Google Chrome v.67.0.3396.79 (latest official) on Windows 10 Pro x64 build 10.0.17134.48.

• Peter_Croft

I tried something else. If I select individual people and then click "Send Lives" it works but if I select "Select All", then I get the OAuth error.

It might possibly be due to people in my friends list that haven't played Blossom Blast Saga in a long time or that they play on the same PC as I do.

Another thing I noticed is when I logged into an old Facebook account and select Blossom Blast Saga, it opens up the map at the level where my main account last finished ie. it opens at level 822 instead of level 10.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Peter,

Thanks for additional info! Game Studio is working on the issue. Update to follow as soon as I know more. 

Also thanks to you Milena for helping with feedback. Much appreciated :-)

- Mark

• JoyceM
    JoyceM Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2018

Hi Peter,

Thanks for telling. We're currently looking into the issue.

I can't give you an exact date for when this will be fixed. In the mean time I suggest you play the game on a mobile device.

- Mark

I'm getting the exact same message when I try to send lives and also when I request lives from other players. I have tried on both Firefox and Chrome. Cleared cache, cleared Flash cache, followed all your instructions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?