Stay warm

mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 2,470 Legend
edited February 1 in Discussions
Polar vortex been destroying my blossom garden, for everyone in Midwest and northeast please stay warm and be safe 
Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 2,876 Superstar
    You are great and so kind @mysticalmysty Thanks for caring message! I really hope everyone is safe and warm. I am in Europe and it's not that cold here, but sometimes we also have those cold waves so I know how it looks like.

Plese take care of your garden and keep it warm and weedless 🌹🌺🌻🌼
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 3,710 Community Manager
    Oh-myyy :surprised:

Stay safe, stay warm and never forget to protect the flowers from frostbites 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 :star:
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,249 Superstar
    edited February 5
    It is actually a lot warmer now than it was! In fact, yesterday was in the low-60s Fahrenheit where I was! Even though it is only the beginning of February, that is the kind of weather that makes me get spring fever, especially when it occurs that early! 
    I had to do a small calculation from your Fahrenheit post @Joseph45 ; (60°F − 32) × 5/9 = 15.556°C
    Since I'm from Scandinavia 15°C is just enough to be outdoor in shorts :hurrah:
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 13,952 Superstar
    Here is New Jersey we had snow this week for the first time.  It was maybe 1 1/2 inches and then it rained at night.  I grew up in Montreal/Canada so I surely know cold weather and snow storms and blizzards!  I am soooooo looking forward to the spring even though I have pollen allergies.  The sun!  Oh how I want that sun right now!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

CC Saga Crushers, King wants to hear from you!   
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 2,470 Legend
    Snowing today, can’t wait til the spring coming to see all the flowers blooming
    Uhhh - that's a freezin'fresh photo @mysticalmysty :chuffed:

Here's a photo from Barcelona where the cherry trees are purple blossom  =)

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 2,470 Legend
    That’s so pretty... thank you @MarkHawk for sharing it 💖