Weekly Word challenge! Win 70 Gold Bars! (finished)

Options

Comments

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,749 Level 5
    Options
    🦄🐭My list of animals 🐆🦊🐾🐾

1. Bat
    2. Fox
    3. Goose
    4. Rabbit
    5. Frog
    6. Horse
    7. Tiger
    8. Owl
    9. Zebra
    10. Lion
    11. Moose
    12. Reindeer
    13. Bear
    14. Emu
    15. Kangaroo
    16. Whale
    17. Ox
    18. Goat
    19. Sow
    20. Ant
    21. Swan
    22. Seal
    23. Rat
    24. Wolf
    25. Boar
    26. Hyena
    27. Seahorse
    28. Loris
    29. Raven
    30. Flea
    31. Moth
    32. Beaver
    33. Rhea
    34. Lynx
    35. Otter
    36. Gar
    37. Snail
    38. Gila
    39. Foal
    40. Oriole
    41. Baboon
    42. Teal
    43. Stork
    44. Peafowl
    45. Kea
    46. Labbo
    47. Ani (birds)
    48. Ape
    49. Loon
    50. Alligator
    51. Deer
    52. Egret
    53. Eel
    54. Boa
    55. Bison
    56. Barbet
    57. Puma
    58. Roe

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,135 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Here is an updated list (this includes, mammals, birds, fish, vertebrates, invertebrates,insects): Ox/Fox/Bat/Lion/Ant/Foal/Goat/Bison/Otter/Deer/Sow/Kangaroo/Rat/Seal/Emu/Horse/Baboon/
    Rabbit/Lynx/Bear/Beaver/Tiger/Fowl/Whale/Gar/Reindeer/Alligators/Loon/Loris/Frog/Geese/Roe/
    Flea/Stork/Raven/Oriole/Goose/Hyena/Puma/Moose/Barbet/SeaHorse/ Wolf/Zebra/Ziege/Swan/Kea/
    Boa/Leveret/Ape/Eel/ElfOwl/Snail/Egret/Alligator/Rhea/Boga/Peafowl//Ide/Teal/Oto/Moth/ Moths/Owl/Sora/Boar/Foxes/Oxen/Gila (monster)/Lynxes/Loons/Lions
  • SabrinaM
    Options
    Add my list:
    - Sora
    - Leveret
    - Boga
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Impressive amount of animals you found during these two weeks, guys. Oh my... 

Super tight in the top just like the past weeks, but after spell checking, removing spelling mistakes, duplicates and counting all twice etc the winner is....

@bearwithme with 60 accepted words! 
    🐭🧀️🎉️🎈❤️ 

Congratulations! 

@RegalRenz and @Sabrina_Menin were just under 60 and so close, but still amazing achievement! 

Next week's challenge is right here. Good luck!
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad - thank you!  So glad all that time I spent scanning alphabetic lists of birds, animals, fish etc. paid off.    :awesome:     It was fun but definitely challenging.  Those gold bars will definitely be welcome as I slowly continue to make my way thru the Alphabetty levels.
    Thank you @RegalRenz - I just know you'll get some 'juicy' gold bars with the next challenge.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hearty Congratulations @bearwithme .....  I wasn't aware that there is a bird called "Elf Owl"!!  Never heard about "Gila" (monster) either!!  

I am learning so many new things in these Word Puzzles!!  Thanks a lot for creating them @Crazy Cat Lad 🤗🙏🏻

Have a wonderful rest of the day and great week you all =)
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @bearwithme I'm not sure I'll participate again because I've completed all the levels and it doesn't appear that they're going to make any more. Sigh.... I'm glad you got some gold bars to help with your game though. Who knows? I may still play for fun because these are enjoyable. I'm bummed about the lack of new levels though. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Thank you @Pummy Raj - I actually looked that one up.  I found a lot on my own, and then looked on line and found some of the lesser known ones.   
  • SabrinaM
    Options
    Congratulation to all winners😏

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?