🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I am on level 1340, just waiting for you to post new levels.

Options
Sabot
Sabot Posts: 4 Newbie
I am on level 1340, just waiting for you to post new levels. There are several levels that I enjoy playing while waiting (1309, 1280, 579  to name a few). On these levels, once I play 20 or so times, I start with bigger blooms which makes it fun and possible to win regularly.  But every couple of days, you reset these levels to start with 1 and 2 point blossoms, which makes it take too long to play a round and too hard to win.  I can only assume that you do not care if I continue to play or not.  So my answer is going to be not to play anymore if you reset my game to all tiny blossoms again.  Enjoy not spending the money that you would have made off of my account.  I will not be checking in here for an answer, so if you wish to talk to me, feel free to email me.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Sabot and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You are awesome player, it's great to see you at the top! The studio is always monitoring levels and if some of them are too easy or too hard for a player they might tweak them a little bit. Can you please tell me which device are you playing on? 
  • Sabot
    Options
    iPhone 6 and iPad mini 4. The levels that I’m playing to waste time while waiting for new levels are fun because they’re usually winable and can have lots of super blooms. When they are changed to 1 and 2 point flowers, they are no longer fun and take too long to play
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @Sabot Ok, thanks for replying. I totally understand your point of view. I asked where you are playing because this game will be available only on mobile devices after level 1280. Not sure when new levels are coming but I will try to find out and let you know in the next couple of days. Thank you for your understanding and keep blooming 🌸🌹🌷🌺🌻🌼
  • Sabot
    Options
    There is no need to email me game update news. It will update when it updates. FYI - I am still checking out for good if the levels that I have played many many times are changed to the smallest buds. (As they are right now). 
  • Sabot
    Options
    And by the way, why are the extra moves at the end of the game played so very very badly? If I’ve already won the game, what purpose is there in not making the extra moves take out as many of the remaining flowers as possible. For instance, I have completed the round with 3 moves left. There are 3 small patches of almost fully bloomed flowers left. The stupid game decides to send all three moves to one patch instead of sending one move to each patch and clearing the board. WHY???  It’s so freaking annoying and illogical. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi again @Sabot Thank you very much for your feedback. I am afraid I don't have the answers to your questions as I am just a volunteer. Be sure that I will pass on your feedback to the studio and see what can be done. In the meantime, please be patient and try to enjoy older levels or maybe some other King game you like. Thank you one more time for your understanding and feedback.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?