🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

cant play

Options
nesa9359
nesa9359 Posts: 3 Newbie
hi i love your games play them daily. but since a week i cant play blossom blast saga ( here on fb) please help me, i need my flower power, thanks in advance

p.s. i have already tried your tips for help, but still cant play

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @nesa9359 and welcome to our Bee-tiful Community!

You're playing the game in Facebook? What exactly is going wrong? Can you add a screenshot of how the issue looks like? 

For instructions how to take a screen shot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

• nesa9359
    Options
    hi, yes i play on Facebook and it wont load, i can wait and refresh, but nothing. thats how it always look like
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    @nesa9359 could you check if you can load the game by using an incognito / private browser window? You can open one from the browser settings or by right clicking the browser icon. 

Let me know how it goes! :) 

• nesa9359
    Options
    thanks, but it doesnt work :( 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    @nesa9359 If you can open the game with incognito mode either, it is likely that something in your browser or computer is stopping the game from running, to which the game developer has little control over.

It can be an ad blocker, an antivirus program, an outdated bookmark to the game or an add-on in your browser. For that, the quickest workaround is to try another browser.

I also recommend double checking that your browser is up to date. You can do so here. 

I hope you're back on track soon!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?