Level 844 Bug

Options
ambr0sia
ambr0sia Posts: 5 Level 2
I can't get past the level because it shows there is still one more square to "cheese" when there isn't.
If I use a Crowned letter at this point, it just crowns another letter instead of completing the level. (Even though the board is actually completed already).
I've tried twice now and each game gets stuck saying I have 1 more square to get Cheesed, when the board is actually completed.

Best Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    there are notes for this bug ... open in a new tab or a new window ...

there are screen shots that show how to overcome the bug

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Ambrosia !

There are still a square left to spread the Cheese on, but it looks like the issue is caused by no tile is dropping down on that spot therefore the Crowns do no take it either to put Cheese on since there's no tile. 

This makes the level very hard to complete. I will notify the Game Studio about this. Thanks for the heads up! 

Don't forget to check the Weekly Word Challenge as well when you are visiting the Community. A new challenge every Thursday under the Discussions section where you can win Gold Bars to your game. Check out this week's challenge here

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    there are notes for this bug ... open in a new tab or a new window ...

there are screen shots that show how to overcome the bug

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Ambrosia !

There are still a square left to spread the Cheese on, but it looks like the issue is caused by no tile is dropping down on that spot therefore the Crowns do no take it either to put Cheese on since there's no tile. 

This makes the level very hard to complete. I will notify the Game Studio about this. Thanks for the heads up! 

Don't forget to check the Weekly Word Challenge as well when you are visiting the Community. A new challenge every Thursday under the Discussions section where you can win Gold Bars to your game. Check out this week's challenge here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?