Lives

I have 10 lives to play with on my phone but only 5 on my tablet and I'm on the same level on both devices. 

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,179 Superstar
    Hi @Laurentia1970 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Wow! I never knew someone can have 10 lives instead of five. It must be some kind of testing. I will tag our Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny and she will tell us if she knows anything about this. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• Laurentia1970Laurentia1970 Posts: 5
    Hi yes I have 10 lives on my phone with a while now just wish I had the same on my tablet 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,179 Superstar
    @Laurentia1970 I understand. I will have to ask you to be a little patient as in our time zone it's evening now and the CM will come back to her office in the morning 😊
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,539 Community Moderator
    Hi @Laurentia1970 :waving:

Yes, like @firebombmarkus mentioned there are some test around lives being done. The tests mean that they can be narrowed down according to a player group, device, country etc. You can have one version of the lives feature on one device and another version on your other device. 

We cannot manually put the same test on your other device, but I do recommend checking out this article about tests and what you can try to ensure you have all features you're meant to have. :)  

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here!