Blank tile is not being recognized

Options
LBinMIA2016
LBinMIA2016 Posts: 6 Level 2
 I reported this twice before, and I can't believe that nobody cares enough to actually fix this bug. Blank tiles are not being recognized by the game. It's frustrating when I need a tile in order to actually spell a word and win a level, more frustrating when you put a crown on a tile that I cannot use.  What will it take to get this fixed? 

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @LBinMIA2016 !

This issue happens only when using a King Crown when completing the last letter in a word on the Guess the Word levels. The King Crown then makes an empty tile instead of a letter that are in the word. 

The Game Team is aware of this and working on a fix for it, but I have no further details in which update it will be fixed though. 

You can still use the tile by using it as a non-existing letter. For example, you could make the word "SINK" here:

You can link the I with the N by using the empty tile. You are able to link it correctly even though the empty tile doesn't count in the actual word. 

I hope this tip helps until it gets fixed! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?