What's after level 920?

Options
jimenet
jimenet Posts: 1 Newbie
I got to level 920 about a fortnight ago and there's no further level to go to. I'm offered to play randomly to past levels.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,808 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello @jimenet Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Congratulations on reaching the last level that is available as of now!  

I am sorry to say that there will be no more levels after level # 920.  They might send some more levels our way in future, but not for sure!!

Please check this discussion created by our Alpha Betty Community In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad explaining about the same 
    Alpha Betty Level 920

** If you need further clarification, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?