🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 858 tech issue

Options
tapp0219
tapp0219 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have repeatedly gotten all of the purple flowers as required of this level. But, it will show that there are still 16-20 flowers left..no, there is not. I have won the level countless times and contacted customer support...their reply indicates that I haven't done what I need to do...I have. I can't get it thru to them that it is a glitch in that level. I have sent about 5 messages to them about this but they are clueless. I'm stuck...I beat Level 858 but because of a technology problem, I can't move to the next level. What do I have to do to get this thru their heads??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @tapp0219 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Let me play the level and check if I too get this issue... because, if the level has any technical issue, all the players will / should experience it!  Give me few hours to get back to you, as the level looks a bit complicated :o  

Can you please tell me which device you are using?  Also, a screenshot of the issue -- (1) Once you finished playing the level OR when there are few more goals / moves left; (2) Another screenshot after you finish the level, but get the error message of "you have lost the level"!! 

This web page helps you to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the images from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • tapp0219
    tapp0219 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This level is not difficult. I keep playing it to see if it has been fixed. I have lost count of all the times I have beat this level. I have sent 5 messages from the customer care option on the game but nobody seems to understand that it is a glitch on Level 858. I have always played this on my Samsung Galaxy s7. Included is a screenshot...I got all of the purple flowers but, as always, it didn't count them when I cleared them... you can actually see that you took out 11 of them but it only subtracts 5.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @tapp0219,

Thank you for replying back and also the screenshot :+1:  I will escalate this to our Blossom Community In-charge to check into it.  But, they are on Holidays break and will get back after January 1st only.  

Once they come back, I will inform about this and update you with any info I have afterwards :+1: 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Enjoy your Holidays 🤗   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?