🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

What is the random dice roller for?

Ldyd
Ldyd Posts: 6 Level 2
Will i be able to play the level im on? Or just older levels?

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,024 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Ldyd!

Welcome to our blooming Community!!

The random dice roller is a feature that is only visible for players that have arrived to the last levels and are waiting for new levels. It allows you to play random levels until the next release.
    Once there are new levels, you'll be on your "normal" level and ready to play on! 

I hope this helps! Please let you know if you need more information- the Community is always here for you!!

Cheers! <3

Lola_Pop

P.S.:  Another option is to stay with us a bit more and participate in our contests until you have new levels in your game, hehe! This is our our new contest. 

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,024 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Ldyd!

Welcome to our blooming Community!!

The random dice roller is a feature that is only visible for players that have arrived to the last levels and are waiting for new levels. It allows you to play random levels until the next release.
    Once there are new levels, you'll be on your "normal" level and ready to play on! 

I hope this helps! Please let you know if you need more information- the Community is always here for you!!

Cheers! <3

Lola_Pop

P.S.:  Another option is to stay with us a bit more and participate in our contests until you have new levels in your game, hehe! This is our our new contest. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?