🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

rigged

Options
drqangel
drqangel Posts: 5 Level 2
I used my gold bars to continue the level.  I got a popup about a shovel.  I clicked off the popup and now I cannot do anything.  I've lost my gold bars and I can't make the two or three moves it will take to clear this level

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @drqangel, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, I am sorry to say that I am a bit not clear about the issue!!  Hence, can you please clarify few things for me... 

1) After you spent the Gold Bars, did you not receive the extra Moves that you needed for the level?  

2) Did you remember what was the pop-up about?  Did that pop-up made you loose the GB in your game?

Can you provide any other details that explains the issue?  Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =)
  • drqangel
    Options
    Sequence of events

I used gold bars to buy five extra moves
    I didn't complete the level so I bought five more
    The second time you buy gold bars on the same level, the game gives you five moves and a shovel
    I clicked on the popup for the shovel to clear it.
    I was unable to use the extra five moves I bought nor the shovel 
    I had to refresh
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @drqangel ! Thanks for writing back☺️

Could you please send us your user ID? I can try to figure out what happened on our side at that moment. You can find your user ID if you follow these few steps.

Thanks a lot for your collaboration!❤️

• drqangel
    Options

my id is 1016135365

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @drqangel !

I've sent you a private message to try to solve this issue 😊

• drqangel
    Options

It did it again. This time on the second purchase of more moves, I got a popup to buy shovels. I clicked no, now I cannot finish the game. I'm not going to refresh for about 7 hours as I'm going to bed

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello again, @drqangel !

I'm so sorry this happened to you again! Can you please follow these steps to solve the issue? If you have, please let me know and I'll guide you on how to upload a video we can show the Game Studio.

Thanks a lot!!❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?