🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Problem sending lives

Elizabeth202020201
Elizabeth202020201 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

Greetings to all the members of this community. I would like to know if someone could tell me how to solve the inconvenience I have to request and send lives to my friends of the blossom. Thank you in advance for giving us this possibility to contact us all!

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5

Welcome to our blooming forum @Elizabeth202020201 .

You wrote: Greetings to all the members of this community. I would like to know if someone could tell me how to solve the inconvenience I have to request and send lives to my friends of the blossom. Thank you in advance for giving us this possibility to contact us all!

Would you expain a bit more what you mean by your problem with sending and receiving lives? Also, would you tell me how you log into the game? Is it with your King account?

The screen you copied above is the one that comes after you have requested lives from your friends. In that screen you have the option to buy lives for gold bars. Unless one of your friends is playing at the same time, you won't receive a new life immediately.

I hope to hear from you soon.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello again @Elizabeth202020201 🤗

First of all, Thank you very much for accepting my request and posting a separate question in Blossom Area 👍️

Hello @debrichmond 😍

I think Elizabeth is mentioning about the "non-ending loop flower circle", that goes on when we want to send Lives to our friends! Did I guess right, @Elizabeth202020201 ?

If so, the Blossom Team are aware about that issue, but they cannot do anything about it because they are not able to reproduce it from their side!!

So, what I was told when I have contacted them a while ago was, to make sure that we have strong internet connection -- especially, when sending lives. Otherwise, the looping circle will appear.

A trick I am following from then on wards is, I do not send lives to "all the friends" through the box that pops-up. Instead, I go to my messages icon, and send lives ONLY to those friends / players who has requested for a life.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful week ahead 🌻 🌸

• Kitten2486
    Kitten2486 Posts: 4 Newbie

I noticed that I had trouble sending lives to everyone IF one or more of them was sending thru Facebook AND I wasn't connected to FB.

Initially, I just tried sending lives one at a time, and noticed it would always fail on one player. That one is a FB friend

Anyway, I can select ALL game friends to send lives to, then UNcheck that one friend, and can Send without having the problem described by @Elizabeth202020201.

If I AM connected to FB, lives send ok everyone - it just does what looks to me like an extra step for the FB friend.

Maybe the stalling-while-sending-lives problem has to do with issues connecting thru Facebook?

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5

Hello @Kitten2486 . That's a good observation. If you send lives while logged in through FB, you can only send to your FB friends. If you login through a King account, it only sends to those who are randomly selected to you. Interesting that you have an an actual FB friend with your King friends.

You should check out our current contest for a chance to win gold bars. Here is a link to it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?