What do you like BEST about Blossom Blast?

debrichmonddebrichmond Posts: 1,479 Game Expert
Hello to all of you Blossom Blasters, and welcome!  I was thinking about the games I play and why I always come back to Blossom Blast.  What is it that makes BBS my favorite?
It's because there aren't any time limits.  I'm not having to beat some time limited booster or a special event.  I can just play  a bit when I have a few minutes.  It's very relaxing.
Please share why YOU like playing BBS.

🌺 Click here for more information about how to find your way around the community. 🌺 Visit the International Corner here.🌺

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard