🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

General Support for Blossom Blast 🌸

Options
TooSweet2Mis
TooSweet2Mis Posts: 8 Level 2

I have fallen in love with this game, but it seems a bit remedial, like there isn't much support & I just found out it only goes to level 1602. Why does it take so long to get lives? Why isn't there any other way to get more lives besides buying them? It just seems like this game is an after thought. Is there any updates in the works to maybe address some of the issues? Especially now, no one can afford to be spending money to play a game.

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Options

Hello @TooSweet2Mis

I know the Studio is always looking for ways to improve the games, but I don't think there is any big changes planned for the near future. The game was set up to take 30 minutes per life, like Candy Crush Friends is. The only other way to get lives is when they are sent to you. Playing through Facebook allows you to have your friends on FB send you lives, but playing through the King account give you random friends who may or may not send lives. Right now with so many more players using the game, the lives haven't been getting through like they used to. The moderators and the Studio are aware of this, and hopefully something can be done about it.

Blossom Blast doesn't have very many players like the Candy Crush games do, and it's not been around as long. There are new levels released each month, but I see that it would be a long wait if you are at the top. I know there is a change coming to the game sometime, but don't know what it will be or when.

What I do when I play is send lives to everyone at least three times a day with the hopes that eventually I get some back. I like to play Blossom Blast to relax, so usually by the time my five lives are used, I'm ready to move onto something else. It's a much more laid back game that doesn't require all the special events and challenges that some of the other games use, and that's why I like it so much.

I hope you'll stay with Blossom Blast.

• JimsKat
    JimsKat Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much for the help on level 119 I was going crazy for 4 days!!! The video really helped.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @JimsKat and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so happy that this video helped you. Thank you for letting us know. Keep blooming 🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼💮

• zelika
    zelika Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Blosson fechando sozinho

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @zelika and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you out. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?