🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Adding to previous questions /suggestions

Options
TooSweet2Mis
TooSweet2Mis Posts: 8 Level 2

Why isn't there any way to increase or accumulate gold bars beside buying them? There is just so much more that could be done to make this game so much better.

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

@TooSweet2Mis

I honestly have no answer for you. It's just the way it is. I volunteer my time here, so I don't have any inside information. Like I mentioned before, there are some changes that are in the the early stages, but I haven't been told what they are or when they will happen. So many things changed because of the corona virus world-quarantine with people working at home, etc, that changes and updates may have had to be postponed some.

If you would like to start a discussion and ask for some feedback for your ideas and questions, you can do that in the Community Player's Corner HERE. The Blossom Blast game community is only for questions and support. If you decide to start a discussion, tag me by putting an @ before my name like this @debrichmond so that I will get a notification. I'll then tag a few other players to see if they want to add some ideas.

Thanks for sharing, Deb

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?