🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Help with game freezing

Options
Agiesbrecht
Agiesbrecht Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having trouble with the game. I get far into game and it freezes when I ask for extra points. I have to delete and start over, as it won’t clear. Now when I ask for extras like water can, shovel etc it just sits at Store but does nothing.

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Agiesbrecht

I'm sorry you're having this trouble. Please try the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close the app and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

Let me know if this helps.

• Agiesbrecht
    Agiesbrecht Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This did not help, the function when you click to get a shovel, or any option.shows the sign “STORE” and just sits there blank!! Does not give me any purchase options

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Agiesbrecht

Do you log into your game with a King account or with your Facebook ID?

IIf you use Facebook, then log out of the game by going to the settings, then profile then log out, like the image below.

After you log out, you'll see this screen.

elect the Register with Email and create a King account. Now log back into the game using your email and your new King password. If your game has reset, great!

If it takes you back to a different level, then follow these directions to sync your game.

Go to this page: https://king.com/games

In the top-right corner, click "Log in". (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)

In the top-right corner, click "Settings"

Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"

Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced.

Please let me know if this helped.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?