🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Boosters and Prizes

Options
giebulagao
giebulagao Posts: 1 Newbie

I reached already level 300 plus but still the boosters are locked. And I can't even recieved prizes. What should I do?

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,222 Level 5
    Options

Hello @giebulagao

You've gotten above level 300 and none of the boosters work, and you don't receive the daily pride or any of the other ones?

It sounds like you need to sync your game. First of all, if you are playing through Facebook than go to this page: https://king.com/games

Sign up for an account, if you haven't already. It only takes a minute. If you already have an account, then log in.

In the top right corner select 'Settings'. Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"

Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

If you are NOT playing through Facebook then log out of the Blossom Blast app. Clear the cache in the app if you're using an android phone. Turn the phone off and wait at least 10 seconds before restarting. Now go check for an update and download it of available. Now log back into your game.

You should do that last step too if you play through Facebook.

Please let me know if that helped. I can elevate this problem if we need to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?