๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why can't I advance?

Options
franlmt
franlmt Posts: 10 Level 2

Ok, I've tried everything. I play on my Kindle and on fb on laptop. I've reached/finished level 1660 in Blossom Blast. There are no more levels to advance. I've uninstalled and reinstalled...I made a King account and tried syncing with facebook. Nothing works! It's been weeks and I'm still waiting for new levels to appear. What gives?!

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Blossom Blast Saga currently contains 1740 levels in 87 episodes. Every episode has 20 levels. New levels are released every one month.

So have you updated the latest version of this game already? ๐Ÿค”

If you have updated the latest version of this game but it's still not worked, how about you tried these steps that I hope you can see the latest new levels right now :

Log out from the game entirely and close the app.

Clear your phone cache/storage space. DO NOT clear game data.

Restart your device. If you shutdown, please wait for at least 10 second before turning on your device.

Login back on this game.

Or you can see Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager answer to players for similar your question :

All our games require that your Android version is at least 4.4.4 or higher. Even though for best game experience I'd recommend to have Android 5 or later version installed.

For iOS you will need at least iOS 8 or later version to be able to play any King game.

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• franlmt
    franlmt Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I uninstalled and reinstalled...I have version 83.0.0. Nothing worked. I'm still on level 1660.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Okay! Thanks for your answering! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think level 1660 is max level currently on this game with Facebook/Kindle Device but their team release new levels slowly. While level 1740 is max level currently on this game with mobile devices (such as Android and iOS devices). ๐Ÿค”

You can see "Why is my progress different on 2 devices" information that I hope you can understand to read it :

So you should keep your eyes out until the update is out or this game releases new levels automatically when you have updated the latest version of this game. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?